Affordable Instructional Materials (AIM) is SF State's approach to reducing the cost of learning to students by focusing on adopting lower cost – even free – instructional materials. Open Educational Resources (OER) are another great way to reduce costs for students and make SF State courses more equitable.
The AIM and OER initiatives are led by the AIM Steering Committee and the AIM Operations Team, listed below. Together we are helping more students succeed in their academic programs by making instructional materials more available to them.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or any AIM team member to share comments, offer suggestions, or ask questions.
- Brian Beatty: SF State AIM Coordinator, email@example.com
- Deborah Masters: Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maggie Beers: Academic Technology Director, email@example.com
- Wendy Tobias: Disability Programs and Resource Center Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Avi Chandiramani: Disability Programs and Resource Center (DPRC), email@example.com
- Christopher Bettinger: College of Health and Social Sciences, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniel Fontaine: Disability Programs and Resource Center (DPRC), email@example.com
- Dawn- Elissa Fischer: College of Ethnic Studies, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joe Daniels: Library, email@example.com
- Kirill Chernomaz: College of Business, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Larry Hanley: College of Liberal & Creative Arts, email@example.com
- Mira Foster: Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angie Petty: AIM Project Lead, email@example.com
- Konstantina Seni: AIM Project Deputy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patricia Donohue: Graduate College of Education, email@example.com
- Paul Mendolla: Information Technology Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trevor Getz: Academic Senate, email@example.com
- Wendy Johnson: Bookstore, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ya Wang: Library, email@example.com