Faculty, do you have an idea that can help cut the cost of instructional materials for SF State students?
The Chancellor’s Office has awarded our campus funding to expand the impact of the CSU Affordable Learning Solutions initiative, known at SF State as AIM: The Affordable Instructional Materials Initiative.
Funding will go to faculty and departments who propose projects that target the adoption of free or low-cost materials for specific courses or programs.
Amount of funding: $250 to $750 per proposal, depending on projected impact.
Questions? Email email@example.com
It’s easy to apply!
- Simply tell us about your current/former instructional materials and associated costs (author, title, edition, cost, etc.).
- The last semester the course was or will be offered with the more costly learning materials.
- Typical/expected enrollment per term.
- Plans to reduce the cost of learning for students. Be specific. What will change? What impact will that have on student learning? What impact will that have on student expense?
- Total savings per student. Total savings per semester.
- The first semester the course was or will be offered with the affordable instructional materials.